Tuesday 24 December 2013

So the big day is finally here tomorrow, I've got three days off work to fully enjoy the holidays! I'll be spending time with family, stuffing my face with food (hello five yorkshire puddings on my plate) and watching old films on telly. Before I go into a food coma I thought I'd give you a little update and of course I had to mention some beauty products. Tonight I'm doing a pre-Christmas pamper. I'm whipping out my Sensationials kit and treating my feet to a pedicure. For my festive fingernails I'm opting for golden glitter by No7 which was featured in my last post - one for hardcore glitter lovers. To sort out my dull complexion I'm going to double face mask with the aid of Ren and Guinot. All finished off with my new face oil from Botanics and an early night (and obligatory mince pie).

Right, time to pack away the laptop and sign off Make Me Up for a few days. I'm sure i'll be updating you with a couple of cheeky snaps on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you to everyone who has commented/read/lol'd at my blog this year, you have no idea how much it means to me. Hope you enjoy your Christmas and make sure you spend it with people you love. X
image source

0 comments:

Post a Comment