Friday 17 May 2013

I love a good candle, don't you? I know they're are such a love/hate product. Some people just see them as burning your money away (literally) but i can't get enough of them. If you've not heard of Bahoma London before let me introduce you...
Bahoma London is a fragrance company which manufactures and designs it's own products in London. I love supporting British brands so when i was asked to test out some of their products i said yes! Their fragrances are designed by their perfumer Malgorzata Strug-Guzowska in their London studio. Here's my thoughts on some of the products i've been testing...
Bahoma London Grapefruit and Lime Luxury Candle �25.95
What a hunk of a candle, even un-lit it smells amazing. This has a crisp, fresh scent to it so it's perfect for the warmer months. The burn time is 75 hours and Bahoma recommend you burn it 3 hours at a time. I burnt this for a few hours last night and the smallest bit of wax melted, it's going to last ages! On their website they describe the scent as a cool,sparkling cocktail of grapefruit and bergamont drenched in aromatic notes of basil and lime all poured over a dry,woody background - couldn't describe it better!
Fragranced Reed Diffuser in Imperial 100ml �29.95
Since whipping this out, everyone who's been in my room has commented on the smell. I love the simple but elegant packaging this comes in. It also comes with a stopper so you can control how often you use it. 'Imperial' has woody,musky base notes with fresh and lemon scented top notes.
Vitality Body Scrub �22.95
I'm such a sucker for a good body scrub and this one is a joy to use. Unlike other body scrubs, this doesn't fall off in clumps when applying. The consistency is thick and left a citrus scent lingering on my skin all day.
Fragrance Bibliotheque �19.95
I love this little library of fragrance samples. It's perfect to test each one of Bahoma's fragrances in the comfort of your own home. My favourite scent has to be 'Passion' or 'Eau De Crystal'. I think this would make a great gift for fussy fragrance lovers.
If you're a candle lover but fancy something a little more luxurious and refined, Bahoma London will do nicely. They have been kind enough to give you lucky lot a free �10 gift voucher to spend online here - just enter the code #makemeup at the checkout. They sell a whole range of lovely products, have a little look!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment