Friday 10 August 2012

That first day on the beach can be very daunting, baring all with pasty skin can make you wish you booked that skiing holiday in the Alps. Thank god for fake tan. I've discovered Xen-Tan through beauty blogs and i'm so glad i did!  I've been using the Xen Tan Mist Intense prior to my holiday to Corfu this week. It claims to be a weekly self tan, i'll let you know how i get on.
The product comes in a handy spray bottle. The colour is instant so it's easy to see where you have/haven't applied the fake tan. It has a lovely vanilla scent like the rest of the Xen-Tan range, however this doesn't last long on the skin which is a shame. My favourite thing about Xen-Tan which makes it different to other fake tans is that it creates a nice deep olive colour with no orange under tones. I use a mitt to apply this, bought a simple one from the 99p store which does the job. I'm really pleased with how natural the colour looks, it will definitely help boost my beach body confidence! I forgot to take a before and after picture but i'll get one on holiday. I really recommend Xen-Tan, possibly my favourite brand for fake tan!

Xen-Tan Mist Intense Dark retails for �21.95 but is �17.99 on the Feelunique Site!

Are you going away on holiday this year? What are your beach beauty essentials?
UPDATE: I'm back from my holiday now and i can safely say applying this before i had to strip down to a bikini definitely gave me more confidence. This claims to be a weekly tan but i'd say on me it lasted around 4 days. I did also find with this the morning after you had to wash of the top layer to reveal a more natural looking tan. Overall, very impression with this & will continue to use it to keep my tan on longer! 
*item won in giveaway

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment