Wednesday 4 July 2012

Barbecues, wide-open windows,sandy feet, ipods, straw hats, sun cream, festivals, hand fans, warm scents, bumble bees, late nights. 
We are having none of that here in the UK; the weather has been rubbish recently. I just want some sunshine! Bright bold nails make me happy, and they are a big trend for this summer. I was browsing through my nail varnish collection to see what bright products I had. I found eight nail varnishes to give you some inspiration on what colours to go for!
Are you brave enough to have daring neon nails? I think these are a great way to brighten up your summer especially when the weather is like this! Some brands that have bold colours in their range include - Miss Sporty, Models Own, Essie, OPI and Collection 2000. Also, if your in need of some ideas on how to store your nail varnish just check out this post :) Now...what colour to paint my nails?

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment