Sunday 15 April 2012

During the month of May I will be trailing a different foundation each week. 'How does this affect me?' I hear you ask; Well, YOU get to decide what foundations I review.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS KIA? 
Most blogs you read will be make up review after make up review and you will have no input on what reviews you read about. I want this to change on my blog. I want my readers to be able to say what they want to read about, after all I'm not the one who has to read it!

SO WHAT IS PROJECT FOUNDATION?
Foundation is one of my favourite make up items to buy, in my last post 'Foundations to suit Pale Skintones' (read here if you missed it) went down well and got a lot of positive feedback. I have taken that feedback on board and decided to launch Project Foundation next month. This means on Make Me Up in May you will see 4 foundation reviews, one each week. The review will be in depth, detailed, photographed and more importantly chosen by you. I am on the hunt to find the perfect foundation and I'm sure some of you are too! This project aims to help you & me get closer to finding it. And also just because I like trying out different make up products!

HOW WILL YOU CHOOSE THE FOUNDATIONS WE SUGGEST?
Either by popularity or randomly using Radom.Org and of course availability - I need to be able to buy the foundations easily!

HOW CAN I HAVE MY SAY?
You can choose what foundation you want to see me test out. Maybe it's new and you want to read a review before buying? Or it's something you've had you eye on for a while? Or you already own it and want to hear someone else's opinion? 
  • Leave a comment below
          OR
Some ideas to get you going;
Whatever foundation you want to see me test out, as a make up lover it only seems right to get involved! You can choose more than one. Hopefully this project will help save you some pennies - hate it when you buy a make up product that turns out to be rubbish! For you to get the most out of this product share it! The tool bar below allows you to do this effortlessly.  

Can't wait to hear your thoughts! 
Kia x

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment