Wednesday 25 April 2012

So...this is the first ever Barry M lip paint I've tried! I'm not really a lipstick person, I have always associated it with older women but since i've started blogging i've opened up to trying different products. Here's a quick review on the Barry M lip paint in Pretty Pink! 
Oooh don't you just love getting a brand new lipstick!
I really like the matte black casing. The swatch above comes out quite dark, in real life it's a sort of pinky,coraly,redish,crabby colour. Really hard to explain! Best to swatch it for your self in store to get a proper idea.

It glides onto the lips really easily and at first has a nice creamy formula. However after a few minutes it becomes dry and the finish is matte. As a result, it can cling to the dry places on my lips. I find i have to use a balm on top of this lipstick. I really like the colour, i just wish the formula was less drying.

At �4.49 a pop, this is a decent price. However I'm quite tempted to try the MUA �1 lipsticks as they seem to be a bit creamier?

Overall, a lovely lipstick colour! I'll use this up tell it runs out but i'm not sure if i'll repurchase another one unless it's a really nice shade.

What do you think of Barry M? Hope you guys are having a good week, the weather has been rubbish here! Looking forward to revealing the 4 foundations choose by you in May for Project Foundation - read about it here if you missed it!

Find me on Twitter @Kiamakemeup

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment