Wednesday 18 April 2012




When I think of Kleenex i immediately think of tissues. But recently Kleenex have launch a new cleansing range. It includes shine absorbing sheets, facial wipes, facial cloths & these eye make up removal wipes. The only thing on my mind when a new product launches is - 'Is it any good?'

Well, I have been using these for a few weeks now to help remove my eye make up and they have been doing the job nicely! The wipes are quilted and contain natural fibres - they also say they're suitable for sensitive eyes and removing waterproof mascara. I haven't been able to test these out on any waterproof make up so can't comment on that however, i used some eye make up the other day & my eye got really itchy and a lump began to appear under my eye! I took a hayfever tablet and used one of these wipes to take the make up off & my eyes return to normal after half an hour.

These retail for �2.99 (24 in a pack) & are currently on offer for �1.99 in Superdrug. I think this is a decent price and would recommend these wipes. They remove my make up gently and don't irritate my eyes.

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment