Monday 16 January 2012


Bit of a cosmetic clear out this week, no idea how much liz earle stuff i've been hoarding. Doing some beauty illustrations as I haven't posted any in a while. Denim Blue by Mavala. Some new products from avene which i still need to try out. Hasn't it been frosty lately, had to whip out the hand warmer. Death my chilli con carne. Taking photo of me wearing a brightening serum for the blog but I can't stand pictures of my face!


I've gone for a bit of an update/week in photo's. I've seemed to gain some new followers, hello! And I think it's nice to get to know the blogger & not just post review after review after review. 


Also after a year of searching, I've got a job! So so happy, good for you guys as it's mean there will be some hauls coming up. I've just purchased a lot of make up online so will post that on here when it arrives. I feel like I have to tell you guys if I purchase any beauty products!


I'm up against blogs with 10,000+ followers in the Marie Claire blog awards, eek! I'm extremely surprised i made it onto the longlist & I think it would be cool if the least well known blog got into the finals! If you wanted to, you can vote here


How was everyone's weekend? x

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment