Friday 6 January 2012


I'd never tried any Burts Bee's product before I was kindly sent these products for reviewing. As a beauty product lover, my favourite thing is to try out new brands and discover products that really work. But even more, I love sharing my experiences with you guys!

I was sent some skincare items from their 'Cotton Extract' Range. It is developed for people with sensitive skin. My skin type is normal to combination & I didn't know before hand what products I was going to try out - so I can't comment if these will irritate sensitive skin, sorry!

Sensitive Facial Cleanser �9.99
I don't know why, But I've always loved Burt's Bees packaging. I like the simplistic look of their Cotton Extract products. I think it would appeal to both men & women. This cleanser is to be used like a face wash. However it doesn't foam; instead it has a thick creamy formula and it's soap free. You apply it onto damp skin and massage it in until all traces of make up & dirt have been removed. After using a wet flannel to take off the cleanser my skin felt soft, clean and without any redness or irritation. It says it's fragrence free but there is a slight scent to it which I can't describe! Would you recommend? If your looking for a soap free cleanser, this may be the one for you! 
Daily Moisturizing Cream �14.99
Again, I really like the packaing & the way the product is dispensed. This is to be used in the morning after cleansing. The moisterizer is light but takes a while to absorb into the skin. Would you recommend? Well it keep my skin moisterized thoughtout the day!
Sensitive Night Cream �14.99
I'm a big fan of night creams, I feel they really work & improve the skin. This one from Burt's Bees is quite thin & leaves my skin feeling soft in the morning. it contains Rice Extract to moisturise and Aloe to soothe. I love the glass jar it comes in. Would you recoomend? Yes, I enjoy using this night cream but I personally would prefer it to be thicker.  


Sensitive Eye cream
The area around my eyes can get a bit sensitive at times. This eye cream has a nice creamy formula and hydrates the skin under my eyes. When i got this product into my eyes, it did sting a little! When applied it does feel really nice. Would I recommend? Well, it did sting my eyes which I didn't expect from a sensitive eye cream, so if your more careful then me you night like this.

Mango & Orange Body Butter �12.99
A body Butter is a lot richer then a body moisterizer. They are great for the winter months or if you suffer from dry skin. It contains mango butter and sweet orange oil making it smell delish. Would you reccomend? Yes, I am in LOVE with this body butter. It's my favourite product out of them all.

Hasn't it been winding this week in the UK?! I've been thinking recently where I see my blog going in 2012. This year I want more exciting content, more illustrations & maybe a few contraversal posts... Do you like Burt's Bees? Hope your all enjoying the new year so far x

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment