Wednesday 22 June 2011

Picture heavy post!



Collection 2000 have recently brought out two new shimmer shades. The pink one is called Blushalious and the brown one is called Way-To-Glow


Each one has four different coloured contour cubes. You can merge the colours together to create a customized shade to suit your skin tone. 




The good thing about these is that they have more then one use. As you can see from the pictures below You could also use these colours as eye shadows or wet a make up brush and use the shades as eye liners


















Application





                                            What I Wore     
 I Used The coral based colour from the blush palette on the apples of my cheeks. Then got the darkest red and put it on my cheek bones. Using the darkest brown I contoured my cheek bones & temples. I also used the lightest shade from the brown palette to highlight my brow bone, I added the medium brown to the crease of my eyes too!



You can buy these from Superdrug for 3.99 or get them from Boots - but I think they are a little bit more expensive!
You can find more information & tips on these shimmer shades on the Collection 2000 website here.
What do you think of these products?




0 comments:

Post a Comment