Monday 20 June 2011


Now the weather is very  VERY slowly starting to warm up, we can no longer hide behind our jumpers and tights. The stress of having a perfectly toned and tanned body is starting to set in.This summer I am debating, Too tan or not too tan? 

This picture of me was taken last week (sorry about the pose!), When I first saw this photo I instantly cringed at the natural colour of my legs and headed for my bathroom to fetch some fake tan. 

But it got me thinking, should I Embrace my pale skin? After all it's so much effort fake tanning! On average we spend 680 hours of our lives fake tanning - July Cosmo Uk. However There are some good things about fake tan, it's a lot healthier than a real tan & they can also moisturise the skin. So if you do like the bronzed look opt for fake tans that contain SPF. 
Au natural 
JLo's glow...


 





Is pale the new tan?

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment