Monday 1 October 2012

This months favourites are going to be a little different as I'll be including things i'm loving other then beauty products - check them out at the bottom :)
Jergens Skin Firming Body Moisteriser �4.99 - This is a really nice light-weight moisteriser, it has a fresh clean scent and dries quickly. It claims to visably firm skin, i'm not sure if it does, sorry!
One thing i don't really like about this is the packaging, they've re-done it but i much prefer the old version. 
Benefit They're Real Mascara �18.50 - My all time favourite mascara! Reviewed it here.
Orginal Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel �2.99 - next time you see this, smell it & you'll understand why it's in my favs.
Herbal Essense Smooth & Soft Conditioner �3.99 - I have really thick hair that get's quite dry so i use a big dollop of conditioner and this leaves my hair super soft. I have heard Herbal Essense test on animals, does anyone know if this is true? If so i need to find a new conditioner!
Babyliss Curling Wand �19.99 - I prefer wavy hair so i curl my hair with this at night, sleep on them & they're nice and loose in the morning!
Barry M  Nail Paint in Pink Iridescent �2.99 - in I love using this glitter nail varnish as a top coat, makes my nails looks sparkly!
No7 Perfect Lips Pencil �6.75 - Lisa Eldridge makes me buy so much make up, naughty lady. I bought this after seeing her using it in one of her videos. It's just a really nice, soft natural lip liner!

Favourite blog this month is Ring My Bell. I've been really into fashion blogs lately & this one by Ashley is one of my favs, Ashley is a British actress living in LA, if you watch Revenge on e4 you'll probably recognise her! Also, favourite song at the minute is One Day by Asif Avidan. It's just one of those lovely songs & it's had over 20 million views on youtube - you must listen to it! Favourite shop has to be TK Maxx, they've re-done all there shops near me so they look so much nicer & their stock seems better.

Tweet me your September favs, I love reading them :) @kiamakemeup What are your plans for October? 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment