Saturday 11 January 2014

A new year welcomes new products to fall in love with. You may have received some new beauty products at Christmas or treated yourself to some new items in the sales, either way I'd love to know what products you've discovered! Here are some new beauty bits that i'll be testing out this month and hopefully re-purchasing...

After trailing the BB cream from the Vichy Idealia range I couldn't wait to try out other products from the collection. I enjoyed using the Idealia Life Serum and have just started to use the Idealia Soothing and Illuminating Cream, so far so good! A new make up product from No7 in the form highlighter stick. This is a really unique product and unlike anything I've tried before, full review and swatches to follow soon. JN Beauty is a brand I have only recently discovered and after trying a few products from the company I've been really impressed. The JN Beauty Gel Eyeliner and Lipstick are products I've been reaching for daily. Cocoa Brown is a tanning range by Marissa Carter. The first-of-a-kind formula combines hi-tech acceleration agents which are activated upon contact with skin and speeds up development. A new rival to my beloved Xen Tan? I'm not really one for taking supplements or vitamins but I was given these Beautify Me Vitamins to test which claim to improve skin, hair and nails - i'll let you know how I get on! Steamcream is a lovely product with even lovelier packaging. Here's one on their new designs for 2014, so pretty! Sensationails in an at home gel manicure kit. It's perfect for those who get gel nails at the salon or just if you are sick of regularly having to paint your nails! I've got a few shades to play with, currently loving Raspberry Wine. I do love a good eye cream and i've been reaching for this eye roll-on from Thalgo lately. For a beauty blogger, I'm pretty lazy at grooming stuff like moisturising and shaving. I attended a blogger event for Ipluse in November and was lucky enough to be given a device to test out. Ipulse Smooth Skin using intense pulsed light to permanently reduce hair. I've only tried this out once but it promises results just after 4 treatments so will keep you posted! 

Are there any products in particular you'd like to see me review? What new beauty bits have you come across recently? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment