Tuesday 21 January 2014


No7 nail varnish - a product I don't think gets talked about enough on beauty blogs. I love No7 polishes; the smooth formula, creamy and wearable colours, wide brush, a cornucopia of shades and the sleek packaging makes these far too appealing. I just want to buy every colour!

The newest additions to the No7 Nail Colour collection come in the form of glitter top coats, layer these on top of your favourite shade or to wear alone for a full on glitter mani. The brand has also jumped onto the gel bandwagon with their Gel-Look Shine Nail Colour. Eleven different shades which offer complete coverage with just one stroke and the gel formula gives them a beautiful shine with extra longevity.

My favourite shade from the range has to be 'Temptress' which is the perfect 'I want to wear black, but not black' nail varnish. The colour for this is build-able; one coat will give you blood red nails but a second coat reveals a more vampy, deeper red shade.

No7 Nail Colour is available from Boots, prices start from �6.00. I like to snap up new shades when I have a �3 off voucher - currently available to redeem until 2nd February! 

So, my No7 obsession continues, any shades you recommend? 


Illustrations by me.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment