Monday 21 February 2011


I have been dying to try out this nail varnigh even since I saw it on Armita's blog, so I popped into my local superdrug and saw two of these bad boys left! Reduced from 4.99 to 2.49 :) I think they are getting discontinued so you'll need to be quick!

If you are looking for a silver nail varnish I would definately recommend this one :) I know bright colours will be in the summer but this look is edgy and wont go out of style.
This is the first GOSH product I have tried and I must say, I am impressed. The rainbow effect you see in the photograph appears on my nails in the light. It took 3 layers to build it up so that was the only disadvantage. The bottles are a nice size, Overall I think I've found a new favourite nail colour :) cannot wait to show off my new nails.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment