Friday 25 February 2011

Every month I will be interviewing a fellow blogger so you can get to know a little bit more about them :) February's blog of the month is Beauty's Bad Habit, full of make up tips, looks and reviews! I asked the lovely Lily, the brains behind Beauty's Bad habit some questions and here is what she had to say;



How did you get into make up? 
I was in a stage production of 'Fame' and all of the actors playing students got to wear crazy, bright 80s style make-up. Unfortunately I was a teacher, so I wasn't allowed to, but I helped the rest of the cast out with their make-up :) A while later I bought my first pots of Barry M dazzle dust and the rest was history!

What beauty product can you not live without and why?
Dark brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows. I feel incomplete without them.

What is your daily skincare routine?
Hot water and soap! I've yet to find any skin care products which really make a big different, apart from the Cellnique range, which is too expensive for me to top up on regularly.

What are your top three make up brands?
Um. Now this is difficult! I like certain brands for certain things, but I don't have any general favourites. I have never been disappointed by anything I have bought by Revlon or Max Factor, though.

What one product should we consider investing on?
Invest in the hunt for your perfect foundation and concealer. It can be a long and expensive quest, but well worth it in the end.

Could you recommend three of your favourite bloggers?

Thank you Lily for taking part :)
If you are interested in being interviewed next month or know anyone who is worthy just leave a comment below :) thanks for reading!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment